The Purpose of the National Minutemen Association
This Association is intended to be
- a resource for all minutemen groups and related affiliates
- a public relations outlet for the entire minutemen movement
- an organizer of a National Convention for all interested parties
- a bulletin board for border operation, demonstration, and protest announcements
- a symbol of unity for the minutemen movement
This Association is not intended to be
- involved in the operations or finances of member organizations
- a minutemen group itself
- a coalition of groups but a resource for groups
It will be primarily volunteer run with no interest in any financial gain. No dues will be asked. If, at some point, money is
needed then donations will be solicited and financial statements will be issued. There will be no member fees. For more
information contact the firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATE. We have received favorable responses from some groups but others seem to be apprehensive about this. To further explain our purpose think of
the following: The National Confectioners Association is composed of member companies that are fully independent from one another. Why an NCA then?
Not to control other confectioners but to provide a resource for them. Cadbury, Godiva, Mars and Ghirardelli have not formed a cartel they are just part of
this Association for the betterment of the industry. The NCA and others like the Association of American Colleges and Universities, as another
example, are powerful forces on the national scene that lobby for their members, provide educational tools, do public relations for the overall profession
and hold a national convention for members to get together and network. Another similar association is the National Associaton of Realtors. If you go to
realtors.com, you can search for real estate on the internet and contact a broker if you find something of interest. This association is for the benefit of
members and home buyers.
Our adversaries are hoping that we remain in smaller units without a national bond. We're hoping to combat this by what we are attempting.